FOR YOUR BUSINESS
FOR YOUR FARM
Agri Law Services
Website Terms & Conditions
This is the Website of Milwyn Jenkins & Jenkins Limited ("Milwyn Jenkins & Jenkins"), a limited liability company registered in England and Wales under Registration Number 6054743. The Registered Office is Mid Wales House Great Oak Street Llanidloes Powys SY18 6BN. Registered VAT number 728900913. Milwyn Jenkins & Jenkins is the trading name of Milwyn Jenkins & Jenkins Limited (for further information see the Data Protection Privacy Statement).
Milwyn Jenkins & Jenkins is authorised and regulated by the Solicitors Regulation Authority under number 450790 and governed by the Solicitors' Code of Conduct. A list of the Directors of Milwyn Jenkins & Jenkins is available for inspection at the Registered Office. The expression "we", "us" and "our" refer to Milwyn Jenkins & Jenkins.
Use of this website is subject to the following terms:
- This website contains general information and does not constitute advice on any specific legal matter. Whilst we make every effort to ensure that the content is accurate and up to date, nothing in these pages should be construed as legal advice. By using this website you confirm that you have not relied on any such content. If you require advice on any specific legal problem or matter, please contact us.
- The content and design of these pages are subject to copyright owned by Milwyn Jenkins & Jenkins (© Milwyn Jenkins & Jenkins 2011) or used under licence from third party copyright owners. Reproduction is prohibited other than in accordance with the Full Copyright Notice. The Full Copyright Notice forms part of these website terms and conditions.
- From time to time this website may also include links to other websites. These links are provided to provide further information and are not intended to signify that we endorse such website and/or content. We have no responsibility for the content of the linked website. It is your responsibility to check the terms and conditions of any other websites you may visit.
- You may not create a link to this website from another website or document without our prior written consent.
- Your use of this website and any dispute arising out of such use of the website is subject to the laws of England and Wales.
- This website is made available for public viewing on the basis that Milwyn Jenkins & Jenkins excludes to the fullest extent lawfully permitted all liability whatsoever for any loss or damage howsoever arising out of the use of this website or reliance upon the content of this website. We do not exclude our liability (if any) to you for personal injury or death resulting from our negligence, fraud or for any matter which it would be illegal to exclude or to attempt to exclude.
- We retain the right to alter these terms and conditions as often as necessary and it is your responsibility to check for any updates from time to time.
People whose details are included on this website as 'key contacts' are either directors or other employees of Milwyn Jenkins & Jenkins.
T: 01686 412 166
F: 01686 413 580
Milwyn Jenkins & Jenkins
Mid Wales House
Great Oak Street
Milwyn Jenkins & Jenkins have handled various transactions for me for over 35 years. Indeed, the firm also acted for my late father since the 1950s. I have always found the service to be excellent and second to none.
Garth Williams, formerly of Dolhafren, Caersws